THE MOST COMFORTABLE SOCK ON EARTH™🧦🌎
Merino Wool Cloud Crew Socks feature our signature technology and then some.
After 15 major design iterations, 20+ million pairs sold, and a whole lot of sock science, we know the moment you try on our socks you won't want to wear another brand again.
- No-Itchiness - Finely-combed fibers with a low micron-count are soft, not scratchy. Slim fit to easily fill your shoes.
- UV Protection - Absorbs radiation from the entire UV spectrum for natural protection.
- Eco-Cozy - Merino sheep are typically shorn once to twice a year – so they automatically grow a new coat. Plus, the shearing process is purely manual labor and causes the animal absolutely no pain.
- Temperature-Regulating - Insulating properties keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Anti-Bacterial - Odor-resistant antimicrobial fibers make multiple wears before washing doable.
- Flame Resistant - Wear by the fire without worry of melting or burning.
- LBLousine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSoft and toasty
They’re very secure and stayed up for the entirety of my long run (though I wouldn’t recommend them for running, as my feet did slide around quite a bit in my shoes since they’re not as secure at the mid and forefoot and don’t have as much ankle support as Strideline’s other socks). They’ve kept my feet really warm at 38-45°F while wicking a surprising amount of sweat for 10+ miles, but if you’re indoors and it’s warm you might get a little sweaty. Very comfortable for both long walks and lounging around. The foot and toe of the sock are very cushy. They’ve held up better in the wash so far than a lot of other wool socks I’ve had (comparing at a similar amount of wash cycles).
- SSarahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect Tailgating Sock
I wore these all-day tailgating for a Notre Dame game and they kept my feet nice and warm without getting sweaty. Go Irish!