Socks perfected by science, for the planet
Save the planet in stride: you're wearing polyester made from recycled plastic bottles. For every pack purchased, we are donating a pair to The Mountaineers non-profit. Founded in Seattle in 1906, The Mountaineers enriches the community by helping people explore, conserve, learn about, and enjoy the lands and waters of the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
- Recycled Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Quad-Ply Yarn™ Padding around the medial and lateral arches of the foot.
- Strideline Heel Strap™ for flexible ankle movement and support.
- Direct compression to promote circulation.
- Zoned cushioning for cloud-like comfort in all the right places.
- Contour-fit thanks to stretchy shape-memory polymers.
- Moisture-wicking via mesh vents and hydrophilic fibers.
- No stank = no worrying when taking your shoes off.